Submission Methods Template Download
should be submitted via EasyChair.
Submission format: All submission must conform to the formatting instructions of IEEE Conference Proceedings. Each submission must be in English, in PDF format, and include in the first page:
(1) the title
(2) the names and affiliations of all authors
(3) contact author’s email, address and telephone number
(4) a brief, one paragraph abstract of the paper
* A regular submission must be no less than full 4 pages and not exceed 10 pages (including the title, authors, abstract, figures, and references). The paper is limited within 5 pages, and additional page will be charged (70 USD/page).
* Any submission deviating from these guidelines will be rejected without consideration of its merit.
* It is recommended that a regular submission begin with a succinct statement of the problem being addressed, a summary of the main results or conclusions, a brief explanation of their significance, a brief statement of the key ideas, and a comparison with related work, etc.
Before Sep. 15, 2017
After Sep. 15, 2017
|Authors (Student)||400 USD/2700 RMB||450 USD/3000 RMB|
|Authors (IEEE Members)||420 USD/2800 RMB||450 USD//3000 RMB|
|Authors (Regular)||450 USD/3000 RMB||500 USD/3400 RMB|
|Oral Presentation Only||300 USD/2000 RMB||350 USD/2300 RMB|
|Listener||250 USD/1700 RMB||300 USD/2000 RMB|
|Addtional Paper||300 USD/2000 RMB||350 USD/2300 RMB|
|Addtional Page||70 USD/per page/450 RMB/每页||70 USD/per page/450 RMB/每页|
|Extra Proceeding||100 USD/650 RMB/本||100 USD/650 RMB/本|
|One Day Tour (Dec.31st, 2017)||65 USD/400 RMB||65 USD/400 RMB|
Oct 30, 2017
— Submission Deadline
Nov 20, 2017 — Notification Date
Dec 1, 2017 — Registration Deadline
Dec. 29-30, 2017 — Conference Date
Dec. 31, 2017 — Academic Visiting / Tour
Ms. Hedy Huang